Thursday, June 7, 2012

Moving on.......

Note:  I found this unfinished draft in my files and decided to post it unfinished  enjoy






A little light is moving out of my life. Megan is finishing up her year of lasts. Last year in High School, Halloween with the family, last church dance and many more. She is growing up and moving on. I would laugh when I would see those Take your kid to College commercials with the mother crying. But, it is just like that.

Even worse.


My Friend told me "Home is never home again. They will come for a visit, but their life if elsewhere." I thought "Maybe for you.....my kids really love ME!"

But, it has already happened with my other daughter Tasha.



But, I am excited for her. To grow in so many ways that are so important I will not trivilize them by listing them. The best is ahead for her. I cannot wait to see the woman she will become.

I will just miss the amazing light these two brought to my days.....

No comments:

Post a Comment