Saturday, June 19, 2010

Tasha's Birthday



For Tasha's 20th Birthday we had the blessing of having her home to share it with us. Tasha has always loved doing the simple things in life. We decided to do some of her favorites, the first one was to dip her toes into the ocean at the seashore. We had a wonderful walk along the seashore and James collected treasures.




The next stop was a walk in the canyon. The canyon is really a treasure in our own backyard. We have enjoyed so many walks there and especially appreciate the peaceful quiet it provides. Tasha has taken some
wonderful photos In Rose Canyon and has developed an eye for beauty.

It is so wonderful to do simple things with these wonderful people. I am so proud of the wo
man my daughter has become. She is a light in our family. She is an example of righteousness. She is more than I could have hoped for as a daughter and is one of my greatest joys. Happy Birthday Tasha.

"Everything has its beauty but not everyone see it." ----Confucius

1 comment:

  1. Dang it Mom, you made me cry again! Thank you for you sweet words. I'm so glad we both have blogs now! I love you :]

    ReplyDelete