Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Endings.......



They say all good things must come to and end.....and they are so right.

We are approaching the end to the most wonderful springtime in my life.

I love spring. I was married in March and thought I would never see a more wonderful spring. I was wrong.

This spring Megan has been lit up with excitement about heading off to college and being around her has been pure joy. I am most proud of her great determination to sew her own Prom dress. Which was amazing!

Tasha has grown into a lovely young woman and has enjoyed visiting her favorite places in San Diego and reconnecting with her family. She has been asked to sing many occasions and it has been sheer joy to see her perform so beautifully.

James has had fantastic times with his sisters home and the Highlight was the Sign Show that they all participate in together.

But, now it must end as all good things do. And soon my family of 5 will be a small family of three. Sometimes I wonder how I will manage without these two wonderful girls around to brighten our lives. But, the best lays ahead for them.


Tomorrow is a New Day
There is a new day coming tomorrow
Brighter than you have ever seen before
The sun will shine just for you
No need to be sad anymore

For it will bring with it a new beginning
No more looking back to the past
Tomorrow will show you how special you are
You can be happy at last

So look towards tomorrow and do not be afraid
Of what is there in the new day for you
For amongst all the sadness tomorrow is hope
The sunshine for all that you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment