Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Blogs, blogs, blogs! I love reading other people's blogs. I gain such insight to what matters in the writer's life. The pictures a bloggers posts are something I may carry in my mind all day. Sometimes they cause me to stop and appreciate the simple beauty in my life more. A child, a sunset, the sunshine through the trees.

One blogger in particular has given me insight into her soul, she speaks more freely in her blog than she does to me in person and she is my daughter. What she writes is beautiful and inspiring. I love reading her blog and she has inspired me to create my own. I hope it will be a personal journal of the wonderful experiences in my life. It may end up detailing my challenges as I adjust to this new phase.

So here I begin my step into the blogging world, I feel so excited to start something new. I can't wait to see what changes life will bring.

"Let no one come to you without leaving better, happier." ----Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment