Thursday, February 7, 2013

What I have learned

     This last Summer our family went through one of the biggest trials of our life.  I always like to look back on hard things and try and see what good has come of it.  I believe everything we go through can make us a better person if we let it. 


 I have learned appreciation for my husband who protected me when things got too hard.




I have learned through adversity Heroes are made.



I have learned Mae comforts me when I cry and does not judge others.



I have learned Tasha helps me to stay loving and understands me

I have learned when you involve God you have safety.

 I have learned that hate destroys.

I have learned that love builds.




I have learned I can be strong when I have to be.




I have learned how much my sister-in-law loves my brother and stands by his side.




I have learned my dad prays and has a deeper faith than I ever thought.




I have learned my mom can smile and laugh through anything.




I have learned my older brother is a valiant, protective, resilient and good.





The most important thing I have learned from all of this is that my family is stronger, better and closer than ever before. 


 I am grateful for my trials because they make me the person I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment